Senior Automation Engineer
One of Cambridge’s most innovative startups is developing a way for store owners to gather a better picture of their company’s market reach. This company has cloud-based technology that parses through millions of data points to provide real-time feedback of different strategies that improve sales. They hire teams of brand agents to assess the reach of different products’ retail presence throughout major metropolitan areas across the country.
They are looking to bring on their first QA Engineer to architect an automation framework to test their web and mobile retail insight platform. They want a skilled engineer who can code in a scripting language, like Java and Python, and someone with experience building automation frameworks. An ideal candidate will thrive in a startup environment who can handle dealing with changing requirements and hitting deadlines. This role will also allow you to work hands on in the cloud with AWS. Their office is set up like a speakeasy, with a full bar and long tables and open floor plan.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing and architecting automation frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Selenium, Appium, and bug tracking tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across departments and with non-technical staff
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Ability to take accountability for projects and hit deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Experience may substitute for academic degrees
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans
- Company perks and opportunity to travel