Automation Quality Assurance Engineer for non-profit in Cambridge
As Boston’s world leader in medical education and research, we are looking for an Automation Engineer to become part of our growing engineering team. Working with one of the most well-known departments within the University, you’ll be responsible for testing our study scheduler application within the medical field. We are looking for someone who has strong programming skills in Java or Groovy and can build out automation frameworks in Selenium.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience of software development coding in Java or Groovy
· Experience with Selenium, TestNG, and JUnit
· Maintain and create automation test metrics across projects and report performance
· Good DevOps mindset meaning you’re able to work with developers and operations