Workbridge Associates: Where People Meet Performance

  • Modified:

    May 5, 2018

  • Compensation:

    $130-150K DOE

  • City, State:

    Cupertino, CA

  • Technologies:


  • Duration (Weeks):


Apply for this job
Share this:

Senior JavaScript Developer (Angular)

This company provides a single, unified batch and streaming processing platform that enables organizations to reduce time to market, development costs and operational expenditures for big data analytics applications. With our application, organizations can streamline their batch and streaming data processing with a data pipeline approach. Right now, they're looking for a front-end developer with 3-4 years of experience. Someone who has worked with AngularJS, JavaScript, HTML and CSS. Node.js would be a plus as well as web services experience. 80% of the time you would be working on JavaScript and the remaining 20% on HTML and CSS. The application you would be primarily be working on would be used by developers developing these applications using their big-data and open source platform.

**Silicon Valley natives only, please do not waste your time!! And no C2C please.**

Required Skills & Experience

  • 3+ years with JavaScript, HTML, CSS
  • 1+ years with AngularJS
  • Experience with node is a plus!
  • BSCS/MSCS or related field
  • UI/UX design is nice to have as well as web services
  • Great communication skills, strong work ethic

Benefits & Perks

  • Medical, dental, and vision benefits
  • 401K
  • PTO
  • Every so often remote options throughout the year(s)

Apply for this Job

Katherine Magpantay is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Senior JavaScript Developer (Angular)
  • Katherine Magpantay

  • Recruiter
  • Workbridge San Jose - MPD
Back to job listings

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Senior JavaScript Developer (Angular)

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!


Attach your resume:

Apply With This Info
  • Workbridge Associates

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Senior JavaScript Developer (Angular) job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!

Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 188100 has been sent to your friend

Return to Search Results