A Managed Service Provider, located in San Francisco, is hiring a Systems Engineer to support their small to medium sized clients. The Systems Engineer will be dedicated to two or three clients (located in the city or north of the city), spending time troubleshooting and maintaining the current environment, but also working on projects and implementing new technologies. This is a unique opportunity that will allow the Systems Engineer to work within different infrastructures, thus enhancing one’s current skills while gaining new skills. Since there is limited travel involved, this person must have a car.
· Skilled working with Windows servers (08-12r2) and Windows desktops (XP-8)
· Mac and/or Linux experience (plus)
· Familiarity working with virtuailization tools (VMWare, KVM, Citrix)
· Knowledgeble working with Active Directory
· Ability to support email servers (Exchange, Office 365)
· Previous experience working with Cisco products (routers, switches, ASA)
· Prior experience consulting (plus)
· Must have excellent written and oral communication
This opportunity will allow the Systems Engineer to gain a diverse skillset quickly and offer a lot of growth. The company pays 100% healthcare benefits, offers a 401k, and bonuses given throughout the year.