Located in King of Prussia with a team carrying well over 30 years of advertising, sales and marketing experience, my client is looking to build its software development team to support the rapid growth this year brings to the business. They combine advanced technology with techniques and innovations to help a business in any industry take advantage of referrals and repeat business.
The perfect DevOps Engineer to work directly alongside the Manager of Software Development and his group of developers will have three to five years of professional experience working within full stack Python/PHP development. The team is now comprised of full stack developers all working in a homegrown PHP framework, soon migrating into Laravel, as well as a small design team. This person will be expected to have experience with server management, ETL, development, and deployment so as well-balanced as possible as you’ll be leading the setup of the deployment pipeline, through the ETL process, to the hardware infrastructure all the way to future plans to engage in Artificial Intelligence. Someone who enjoys geeking out, building their own website and then doing its load balancing, and lives local to the King of Prussia area will fit in just fine on this team.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3-5 years of experience within Software Development (Preferably heavily DevOps)
· Experience with configuration management with Chef and/or Puppet
· Strong background with databases
· ELK Stack experience, a strong plus
· Experience within building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
· Linux Administration experience, specifically in CentOS or Debian
· Experience using Python to automate scripts for repetitive tasks
· Experience with data visualization, a strong plus (Tableau and/or Tensorflow+)
· Database experience with MySQL and Neo4J (strong plus)
· Experience with NoSQL databases, a strong plus (Cassandra, MongoDB, HDFS)
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience within Computer Science and Software Development, strong plus
· Working within a team environment and utilizing source code management tools (Git, SVN, etc)
Benefits & Perks
· Two Weeks PTO, Performance Bonuses and more!