Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Nunit, SonarQube, selenium, HP Quality Center and MS Visual Studio.
- Automation testing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Biometric experience
- Experience scripting with different languages
- Experience with security testing
- Experience in an Agile environment
- BS degree in technology related field
- 70% Automation testing
- 30% Manual testing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free parking in DC
- Great location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.