DevOps Release Manager
This integrated luxury and lifestyle company is passionate about high performance living and investing time in health and wellness. They are looking to fill a role as a DevOps Release Manager, located in New York City, this position can pay up anywhere form $80-$90 per hour.
The company would ideally like someone with management, monitoring/alerting, benchmark/ load testing, logging and performance. Someone with a passion to learn, understand and creatively solve problems is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years with relevant DevOps engineer
· 2+ years managing in a AWS (EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda)
· Familiarity with essential Docker tools
· CI/CD environment (Jenkins, Ansible)
Desired Skills & Experience
· Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
· Automation engineer experience
· Open source tools
· Experience with on and off shore teams
What You Will Be Doing
· AWS heavy environment
· Python, Java, Perl and/or .NET
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.