Senior Software Engineer (PHP) for extensive media group in Glendale - Full Benefits/Flex Hours!
One of the largest publishing companies in the world with an extensive digital media group in Glendale is looking to build out their award-winning engineering team. The company is looking for Software Engineers who consider themselves object-oriented experts! An ideal candidate for the role must feel very comfortable with server-side development (RESTful API Development) and databases.
The candidate will be responsible for building out scalable applications that will be seen on an international scale. This is also a great opportunity to join one of the most respected names in the industry with exceptional benefits, great technologies, and the ability to grow into a leadership/management role as the company is looking to build out their footprint in Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of the LAMP Stack
- Expert knowledge of MVC design (Laravel, Zend, Symfony) and OOP (Solid Principles)
- Designing and developing APIs from scratch
- Solid foundation in relational databases (MySQL)
- Great Communicator and Team Player
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Unit Testing experience using PHPUnit
- Agile/Scrum familiarity
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% PHP
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Meetings/Stand Ups
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (up to 90% covered)
- Full coverage of Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with 7% company match
- Flexible working schedules
- 4 weeks PTO (including sick/holidays)
- Discounts on global travel packages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.