Software Engineer -- C#/.NET
This company is transforming the way that care givers across the country integrate information and make decisions. With a recent merger this company now has an unprecedented combination of scale and industry leading technology to change the way we experience healthcare.
They are creating an evidence-based approach that leverages their incomparable capabilities, powerful analytics, and an acute sensitivity to the challenges and needs of every party involved across the healthcare spectrum. Applying proven talent and leading-edge technology, they harness healthcare’s evolving demand and inherent change to realize and deliver improved results for everyone.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer in Test who can quickly understand the architecture of their applications and build robust automated UI tests and web service integration tests. They are looking for engineers who can contribute to building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment, daily reporting of automation results and help maintain test infrastructure. They are a fast-paced team where QA works closely with developers and product managers in an agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Plan, test and develop applications for cross-departmental needs
- Understand a complex domain and product in detail and put that understanding to use to ensure optimal test coverage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Able to write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with BDD and Cucumber a big plus
- Ability to work with an offshore team (Mumbai based)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- Small Team and lots of Collaboration w/ developers
- Competitive Salary: $100k/year
- Market Rate Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA) plans
- 401(k) match plans
- Generous Benefits information
- Good PTO offerings