Front End Developer
Our client is a healthcare startup and they are looking to grow their team with a Front End Developer. Though the company is a startup, they are full profitable and with recent series A funding, they are looking to significantly grow the team in the coming months. This position would be full time and on-site at their headquarters in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular
- Knowledge of back end technologies such as Python
- Exposure to the full SDLC
- Some knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on-site in Brooklyn, NY
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.