Senior Python Engineer
When you mix revolutionary data science/analytics technology with innovative healthcare strategy, you can produce incredibly accurate predictions! These forecasts influence the access and decision making processes for everyday people. This cloud-based customer analytics company is shaking up the health-tech industry! They have seen an overwhelming amount of success, completely from client revenue without any help from VC's!
If you want a position where you can make an impact, work on new development, and work with other smart people then this is the role for you! Benefits include health benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, free MTA card, and an office complete with a nap room, massage chairs, and rooftop deck!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 – 7 + years of Python programming experience
- Proven knowledge of Django
- Creating software for a HIPAA compliant or health insurance company is a plus
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.