Contract-to-hire DevOps Engineer
One of the top health and wellness companies internationally has an open job for a DevOps Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis. You will help to build out robust, automated infrastructure in an enterprise-level environment. The contract will be 3-6 months.
The ideal candidate has ample DevOps experience and wants to work on large, complex infrastructure issues. The company is one of the most well-known fitness organizations worldwide, so you'll have excellent perks and will get to contribute to a company that is changing the face of health and wellness.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Deep understanding of AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, Lambda, etc)
- Working knowledge of Docker and Docker tools
- Prior experience building out CI/CD environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Redis or Memcache
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit