Systems Administrator (Windows, VMWare, Office 365)
A manufacturing company in Romeoville needs a Systems Administrator. You will be managing their virtualized environment and working alongside the Networking and Security teams to maintain their infrastructure. The ideal candidate has done a migration to Office 365 and has managed a largely virtual environment. You should be willing and able to commute to their Romeoville offices daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience maintaining Windows systems
- Familiarity with VMWare or Hyper-V
- Experience migrating Exchange servers to Office 365
- Familiarity with network side (Cisco routers, switches, ASA)
Desired Skills & Experience
- VMWare, Microsoft, or CompTIA certifications
- Proficiency with Powershell scripting
- 100% Hands On
- Migrating Exchange servers to Office 365
- Managing VMWare servers
You will receive the following benefits:
- On Site Gym
- Private Chef
- Flexible Work Hours
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.