Lead DevOps Engineer
Disruptive financial startup has an open job for a Lead DevOps Engineer in the Midtown office, close to Bryant Park. This is an opportunity to mentor two more junior Ops Engineers, and make an impact within a growing company.
As the tech lead you will guide and drive new tooling roll outs as well as best practices. You will be completely hands-on with the opportunity to move into management in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Linux Systems Administor
- 2+ years with professional AWS experience
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Ideally solid Python development experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.