Senior Full-Stack React/Node Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Front end focus career development and progression
- 2+ years of production experience using NodeJS
- 1 year of front end experience developing in React/Redux
- Proficient backend knowledge on NoSQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Team lead experience
- Currently or previously worked in a product-based company/environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% React/Redux
- 40% NodeJS, or other
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid sick-days and time-off
- Casual and open-concept office environment
- Investment in technology and continued learning for employees
- RRSP matching in benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.