Senior Java Engineer
In this role you’ll build distributed systems and products that service millions. You’ll be a mentor and partner to your teammates, and the company engineering community at large. We value new ideas, invest in modern tools, and are not afraid to adapt the way we work to accommodate scale. The company is hiring engineers, entry through principal levels, to work on a variety of initiatives such as developing our own code gen API framework, migrating our Java microservices from traditional virtual machines to Docker containers, and more. Through our collaborative interview process we will align you with a role that maps to your skills and career interests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- +5 years professional experience with Java
- +4 years professional experience using Java frameworks such as: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Expert knowledge of REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS or Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Scala and/or Spark is a huge plus
- Willing to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong communication ability
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.