Very well-known Media & Entertainment company is hiring a Business Analyst in their Stamford, CT headquarters for a long-term (1+ years). The company has built a worldwide brand as a leader in sports and entertainment and they need an experienced Business Analyst to help them build exciting new applications.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst, gather requirements, creating technical documentation, writing user stories, and collaborating with a cross-functional and Agile team.
You will be able to work 2 days a week remote, and the office is easy to access from public transportation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to gather requirements, develop technical documentation, and write user stories
- Experience working in an Agile team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building video streaming products
- Experience building products across multiple platforms
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.