Senior QA Engineer
A rapidly growing security startup is looking for a senior QA Engineer to join their growing team. Their ideal candidate can work in depth with Selenium Webdriver, Java, hardware testing, and have senior experience on a team.
Any project management or leadership experience is a huge plus, as helping to mentor junior engineers is a very large part of this position.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with API testing
· 5+ years experience in testing
· Experience with full end to end testing
· Experience with hardware testing
· 1 year experience with mobile testing- any Appium experience is a plus
· Experience bug tracking using Jira
Desired Skills & Experience
· Any experience in a senior non management role is a big plus
· Experience with Rest API
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.