Systems Administrator (Linux)
An well established company based in downtown Toronto is looking to add a talented Linux Systems Engineer to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be joining a team of 5 and will need to be able to hit the ground running on all fronts. You will work within an agile environment collaborating with multiple teams..
This role will involve some cloud technology, therefore the ideal candidate will have experience of AWS, Azure or Openstack with my client willing to pay up to $120,000 for the right candidate.
The company itself has a great office environment with a casual approach which includes charity golf days, fully stocked fridge and many more perks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Linux environment
- 3+ years in Server virtualization hands-on experience
- 3+ years experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Openstack, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Configuration Management experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Pay: $120,000/yearly
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to advance career
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.