Mid - Senior Level DevOps Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new ad progressive project by improving the main processing system that detects nuclear radiation. This is a full time, on site position located in Mt Laurel, NJ. The ideal candidate will possess the desire to be hands while building out secure systems, be comfortable understanding application architectures and incorporate infrastructure automation experience in both public and private clouds. The candidate will work within a research ad development team, focused on expanding the capabilities of the nuclear sensor processing framework to ensure systems are running effectively. If you would like to be a part of this cutting-edge project, apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- A four year degree in CS, EE, or Math or related on the job experience
- Minimum two years of experience with public/private cloud platforms
- Minimum two years of experience with automation tools such as Ansible or Salt
- Minimum two years of experience with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins
- Clear understanding of Git repository structure and management
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience developing with Java
- Possess a deep understanding of Linux scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- High-availability system experience
- Experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra)
- Experience working in research and development environments
- An active DoD clearance (Secret or above)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Private Public Cloud platforms
- 30% CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins
- 10% JAVA
- 10% Liux Scriptig
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.