One of the leaders in the healthcare space is looking for a Platform Architect to join their team. The team is looking for someone who isn't too far from the code, but to come in at an Architect level. The platform team is responsible for all of the company's high consumer facing user-base applications which would be used by consumers to access their healthcare records, prescriptions, insurance coverage and also to make appointments. The role is part of their Digital Labs group, so lots of aspects of a start-up, but with the backings of a larger resource.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a consumer facing product/application
- Has had hand-on coding experience within the last 2-3 years
- Experience with making products/applications be mobile or mobile responsive
- Experience with Java
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior start-up
- Strong communication skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K + 5% match
- 4+ weeks of PTO plus holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Bonus, 10-20%
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.