A video productions company based in Northern Virginia needs developers to join their cutting-edge design and development teams. From innovative virtual multimedia experiences for museums, multi-user interactive for 4D theaters, this company stays on the forefront of technology to develop innovative avenues for expression. This candidate will work within a team of developers to test the interface of these products. This role also has plenty of growth with the potential to eventually become a lead or manager over time. The ideal candidate will have experience testing in HTML and any experience with Unity 3D is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Angular or React
- Unity D3 a plus
- Experience with game design a huge plus
- Must have experience with C# on the backend
- Excited to work in office in collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter excited to grow professional and technically within an organization
- Degree in related field strongly preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend
- Competitive salary
- Benefits Package including health/dental/vison
- PTO plan, including company paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to grow within an organization
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.