Fullstack Developer - Angular5/Scala
A company located in Northern Virginia is expanding quickly and is looking for a talented developer that has experience working with Angular and Scala. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone that is looking to work with Mobile Security. Their product was created by someone that was affected by the VT shooting so that people have better access to reporting situations/peer to peer safety tools etc!
They are looking for ambitious, talented engineers across all spectrums and this provides a huge opportunity for growth. This is truly a one of a kind company and you’ll be working with some of the best engineers in the region. Phenomenal culture and a unique opportunity for growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in the development of several full life cycle applications
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with React is a plus as well
- Cross tech-stack experience or expertise in more than one of the technologies is a huge plus!
- Cloud experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or similar field
- Love of start-ups!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be working on hands on development of a growing platform with a small, but growing team
- Become a mentor to junior developers
- 4 weeks flex PTO
- 8% Match on 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses up to 10% of your base
- Exceptonal learning Opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.