Are you looking to impact the higher education space by developing the front-end of a widely used subscription service? This application will impact classrooms across the country and help aid in research. In this role, you’ll work in an excellent engrained organization who has been profitable for many years and work in a great downtown office.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience building the front-end applications
- Strong Skills with HTML5, CSS3
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with other teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working building the front-end of Java based applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front-End
- 20% API Integration
- 80% Coding
- 20% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.