Senior Java Developer (Spring, AWS)
A fast growing start-up seeking a senior Java developer in the West Loop of Chicago. This will be a year-long contract-to-hire position. Candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced, energetic environment. This company has been working in the travel industry and are looking to reinvent business travel. This is a position for someone who is excited about exploring new technologies and building new products. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Java and J2EE and enjoy working in a team oriented setting where there is opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of Java experience
- 6+ years of experience with Spring, Spring MVC, and Hibernate frameworks
- 6+ years of J2EE experience including mastery of REST and SOAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with JVM
- Basic knowledge for Scala, Groovy, Kotlin
- Passion for technology
- Excels for team environment
- 100% Hands On and collaboration with devops and front end team
- Designing how the data will be stored, consumed, and integrated into their system
- Building out a SaaS platform
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.