Mid-Senior Level .NET Developer (C#, .NET)
This is an international law firm that is looking for an Application Developer that could come in and be a great asset in every aspect of the firm. In this role you will be an intrical part of the firms success as a whole because you will work closely with all of the different teams to build programs that solve the problems they are currently dealing with.
This firm is looking for a developer enjoys solving a variety of problems and working to improve the firm as a whole. The ideal candidate will be someone who’s able to collaborate with a team and speak their mind.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience doing full-stack .NET development
- Experience with Oracle
- CS degree or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What You Will Be Doing
- ASP.NET MVC
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $115,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Well-established firm with job stability
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary
- Room and opportunity for growth
- Excellent work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.