Principal Java Developer (Remote position with a Product Company!)
A company that specializes in creating a premium digital customer experience in Dallas area is currently hiring for a Principal Java Developer to lead a team of backend developers in the successful execution of a client engagement. The ideal candidate is someone that has strong back-end experience. Any experience with Spring is a big plus but not a must have since they are currently using it in their environment.
You will have the opportunity to work part of a lean agile team that will help to define and create complex solutions, utilizing the latest technologies. The ideal candidate will be highly impactful in all phases of the software development process from concept, to execution. Additionally, you will explore current solutions that are in place and help to determine the best path forward both technically and operationally to support and grow the business needs. If you are looking for an opportunity to engage communities to drive the development standards and partner with the business to impact the current IT landscape, all while staying in the weeds of the architecture and design components of large scale applications-this could be the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working with Java
- Strong experience with JEE
- Experience implementing JEE-based MVC frameworks (such as Spring MVC, Play Framework etc)
- API design and construction (REST, SOAP etc)
- Middle tier integration with ESBs or API Gateways
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members across various disciplines
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience delivering solutions within the financial services industry a plus
- Strong experience with building large-scale applications from the ground up and influencing architecture and design decisions
- 100% Hands On
- 50-70% Architecture Responsibilities
- 100% Back End Developer
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- Generous Bonus Structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Critical Injury and Disability Insurance
- Resources for Living Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match contributions
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.