A top SaaS company in downtown Chicago focused on Risk Management in the Environmental Industry is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer. They are moving the .NET based infrastructure into Azure and need an experienced individual to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to provide direction in the company in terms of technology and innovation. You will be workings hands-on automating and scaling the environment collaborating with developers on a daily basis with opportunities for leadership and career growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced Linux and Windows systems administration in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Bash, Powershell, and/or Python
- Chef for configuration management or related tools
- Experience with Jenkins or related CI/CD tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an IaaS or PaaS environment
- Mentorship or leadership experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows and 100% Azure
- 70% Operations – scaling , deployments, design
- 30% Development - automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.