Mid Level Back End Engineer
A company in the transportation and logistics industry is looking to bring on a back end focused, full stack .NET software engineer. The need arises from the decision to revamp their entire shipment logistics platform to make it more responsive to additional new features and plug ins.
This role will allow you to work directly with their rail operations team and contribute o the scaling of the platform. This is a mid-level role so someone with 3-6 years of development experience will be ideal. This is back end focused using C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, XML, TFS, Webservices, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years full stack .NET experience
- Service layer experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- 2+ years working with XML
- Experience with TFS
- SQL experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Message Queues exposure (ActiveMQ preferred)
- SQL query optimizing experience
- Ability to lead the team during role transitions
- Industry experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Back end vs 25% Front end
- .NET 4.6
- 85% hands on
- 10% mentorship
- 5% planning
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.