If you are looking to join a company with a mission, and have a desire to have a hand in building something from the ground up this may be the perfect position for you! Are you passionate about technology, driven, and love working in a team based environment? Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of professional experience with software engineering
· Professional experience with one of the following: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js
· Experience with Sever-Side Languages like Node.js, Python, or Java
· Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
· Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or MySQL Database
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong understanding of GIT
· Exposure to HIPPA compliant development
· Interest in the medical field and science
· BS in computer science or related field
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
- 100% Hands On
- 30% Architecture Responsibilities
- 70% Coding
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- Generous Bonus Structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully Remote Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Critical Injury and Disability Insurance
- Resources for Living Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match contributions
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.