A life sciences company in the Wayne area is growing and looking to hire a Network Engineer to join their team. This IT department is growing rapidly and this team is doing some awesome projects. The selected candidate will be working in a global WAN, supporting 150 sites and 4-5 data centers. They are looking for someone with an extensive Cisco background with routers, switches, firewalls, and more. This person will be doing upgrades, migrations, integrations, configurations, and installs of routers & switches, as well as upgrades and maintenance of ASA Firewalls.
This is a tight knit team, so they are looking for someone who wants to join that culture. They offer flexible work hours and work from home. This company also offers great career growth. If you want a change and want to touch some of the top notch network technologies, this is a great role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Cisco Routing Experience
- Experience with Cisco Switches, both Catalyst & Nexus
- ASA Firewall Expertise
- LAN/WAN Best Practices
- WAN Deployments, MPLS, BGP
- Experience with VPN Concentrators & Security Appliances
- Load Balancing Exposure (F5)
- DNS Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a global, enterprise environment
- Cloud Experience, Cloud Discovery Projects
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDA Certifications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Cisco
- 85% Project Based Work (upgrades, migrations, implementation, integrations)
- 15% Troubleshooting & Network Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Strong Benefits Package
- Work from Home Availability
- Flexible Work Hours
- Great Team Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.