Systems Administrator (Linux, VMWare, Networking)
A major telecommunications company in the west suburbs needs a Linux Systems Administrator. You’ll be working with a client to design and implement a new monitoring product. You should be a Linux Systems Administrator looking to grow in your career. This is a 6-month contract role with potential for full time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in IT
- Previous experience managing Linux Servers
- Familiarity with Networking protocols, like TCP/IP
Desired Skills & Experience
- RedHat Systems Administrator Certification
- Experience with VMWare ESXi
- 100% Hands On
- Supporting Linux Infrastructure
- Building a Monitoring System for a client
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hr
- Contract Duration: 6 months to permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.