Android Development role at Boston startup
An extremely successful startup in Boston is seeking an Android Developer to join their team! They’re developing multiple applications, but one of them is primarily used to help make the roads a safer place.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an emerging company that is already cash positive. This startup has more than doubled in size in the past year and is backed by top institutions. They’ve already opened an additional office in Europe too! You can expect to be working on new development for an array of applications. You can expect to be working in a collaborative team environment with the latest and newest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of professional mobile/software development experience
- Experience with Java (or Kotlin)
- A degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kotlin and/or RxJava
- Experience working on iOS development as well
- An application in the Play store
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Android application development using Java or Kotlin
- 10% miscellaneous
- 100% Hands On (development)
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.