Release Engineer (Sharepoint, Powershell, VSTS)
A top accounting firm in the country needs a Release Engineer for their downtown Chicago offices. You will be managing the day to day operations of their Sharepoint infrastructure and working with the development team to get releases out with VSTS. The ideal candidate has a DevOps mindset and a deep understanding of Sharepoint. This is a one year contract with the potential for permanent placement. .
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working with Sharepoint
- Proficient with Powershell scripting for automation
- Familiarity with VSTS, Git, or Jenkins for release management
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET development background
- Sharepoint development experience
- DevOps experience
- 100% Hands On
- Managing the release pipeline
- Managing day to day operations of Sharepoint
- Scripting to automate tasks
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hr
- Contract Duration: 12 months to permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.