Senior Android Developer
One of the most cutting edge aviation and aerospace companies located in sunny Santa Monica is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their Mobile Engineering team! Their ideal candidate for this position will be a very driven problem solver and talented mobile engineer with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming as well as design patterns to lead this innovative Android platform. This candidate will constantly be developing features for the existing live, in-store Android application. If you are a strong Android developer with published apps, love real time data, and have an interest in aviation and the future of drones, then this a great opportunity for you!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Java and the Android SDK
- Strong fluent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (including automated Test Cases)
- 2+ years experience with remote data via REST and JSON, developing SDK and Git
- BS or better in Software Development or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java and the Android SDK
- 50% REST and JSON, Git
- 40% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Stock options
- Great location in Los Angeles
- So much more!
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.