Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Data Analyst to join their engineering team. This role will be responsible for analysis, data quality, and cleanup for a large scale system migration project. There will also be exposure to modern data processing and analytic tooling, as well as various enterprise systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in SQL 10 out of 10 (with 2+ years development / hands on support experience)
- Strong ability to analyze data and troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Strong ability to extract information from multiple databases using complex query statements and advanced database tools, organize, analyze and disseminate large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative, flexible, quick to learn and ability to multi task
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Redshift, or other RDMS technologies
- Experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira, Trello)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of application development concepts and methodologies
- Scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Previous ETL experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree Required. Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshooting and solve data discrepancies across a number of enterprise.
- Profile data and assure data integrity as well as overall data quality requirements
- Work with system owners and developers to remediate data quality issues, including script development, testing, and rollback planning
- Development of ongoing data quality monitoring solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.