Mid-Level Java Engineer (Six Month Contract-to-Hire)
One of the fastest enterprise companies that is privately held is looking to bring on several Mid-Level Java Engineers to their team, for a six-month contract-to-hire position. If you feel stagnant at your current company, then this is an opportunity where you can grow your technical and leadership skills. Right now, the engineering team is upgrading their legacy system into a cloud-based application using Amazon Web Services. On the server-side they are using Java, J2EE, Spring Security, Spring Boot, and Microservices. They are working in an Agile/SCRUM environment, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Docker and Kubernetes.
This company is using cutting-edge technologies and hires great talented engineers to their team. If you are looking to make an impact with their industry leading product then apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Java Development
- Extensive experience with Spring MVC Frameworks
- Worked in a Cloud-Based Environments, ideally AWS
- Knowledge with Frontend Technologies, ideally Angular v5.0.0
- Great depth with RESTful Web Services or Microservices
- Worked on high-volume web and mobile applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Played SCRUM master role team
- Worked with offshore team
- Little hand-holding and proactive individual team player
- Great at solving problems and algorithms
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Server-side Java Development
- 30% Frontend Development with Angular
- 100% Hands-on Development
- 50% Team Contribution
- 10% Offshore Team Engagement
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.