Lead iOS Engineer
One of the largest on-demand delivery and point of sales application companies is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer in their Cupertino office. This year this company received the largest Series A funding in the LA tech space since The Honest Company.
This candidate will be creating all POS systems and mobile apps for iOS users to order concessions right from their seats. This is the perfect opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing startup at the ground floor level.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional iOS experience
- Previous Lead experience, mentoring and providing guidance to other members of the team
- Point of Sale (POS), Payment apps, or ecommerce experience
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, iOS libraries
- Experince with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Startup experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Catered lunch
- Free snacks
- Flex hours
- 401k matching
- Full benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.