Their tech stack you will be working with includes Node.js, AngularJS, React.js, Amazon Web Services, and RESTful API's. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on their product, work in collaborative environment, and be part of an amazing team where you will continue to learn and expand your skill set. The candidates they are looking for are not tied down to just one technology, and know that not every problem has the same solution.
The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented, results-driven, dedicated, excited to solve challenging problems, and ready to flourish in a high traffic environment. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join an industry that is exciting and evolving, this could be the perfect job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience building out and architecting software applications from scratch
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience building out RESTful API’s
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Splunk, ElasticSearch, etc.) is a plus
- Startup experience is a HUGE plus
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Awesome Company
- Competitive Salary
- Ton of Room for Growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.