Senior Software Engineer at Global Communication Leader
Our client in Waltham is looking to add a Senior .NET Developer to their Networked Society Department. You will be assisting in applying their innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
By conducting global analysis of top performing tech companies, this team has developed applications to help improve strategy and business processes to drive profits. In this role, you will have the chance to work with bleeding edge technology and gain valuable full stack experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or the equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with C# and .NET Technologies
- At least 2 years with ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Knockout, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of entire SDLC
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on a team and across departments
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life-cycle and effectively manage time
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft Stack
- 100% Hands on with some team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work From Home Opportunities
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) Match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.