Software QA Engineer (Selenium, Java, Mid)
Are you and up and coming automation engineer looking to join a top-SaaS company with other strong engineers to make sure you reach your full potential. This software company that continually wins awards as top companies to work for in Orange County is looking to add a couple mid-level QA Engineer. You’ll be growing your skills while adding to the culture of a new QA team building out Automation with Java and Selenium WebDriver.
You’ll be involved in front end, API and backend testing brand new apps built with a microservice architecture. You’ll enjoy full benefits and tight knit team based approach!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience testing web based applications.
- Working experience in building QA Automation utilizing Selenium WebDriver
- Strong knowledge of creating test plans and test cases on multiple high-priority applications
- Full understanding of the SDLC with an Agile Methodology
- Full end-to-end testing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to API and Integration testing would be a huge plus
- Skills with SQL would be extremely helpful and make a candidate stand out
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Circle CI, etc. would be a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 10% bonus paid out quarterly
- Company kitchen
- Open office environment
- Friendly and knowledgeable coworkers