Senior Software Developer - C#
Nitel is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer - C# to join their team. They provide robust portfolio of telecommunications services, including Ethernet, private line, Internet access, and security services. This position will give you the opportunity to build and design their order processing, ticketing, service layer and automation with Visual Studios, C#, .NET, Azure, and SQL. You will get to participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
If you’re passionate about designing, problem solving, developing high quality product and have a positive attitude, then this role is a great match for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Knowledge of Entity and LINQ
- Strong knowledge with developing and desiging SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, build and maintain code
- Identify issues and create solutions
- Provide input for improvements
- Expand knowledge of backend and new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.