A leading billion dollar global organization in Hollywood, is looking for a Database Engineer to join their team for a 6-9 month contract position. This company provides both cutting-edge medicine as well as advocacy to people in over 25 countries around the world. Their ideal candidate is someone with extensive hands-on Microsoft SQL Server experience as well as a strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC). They should have experience working in the healthcare field, specifically with insurance plans.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL
- 3-5+ years of experience with C#, VB.NET, XML, SSRS
- Strong knowledge and understanding of EDI Mapping
- Previous experience working with insurance plans in the healthcare industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% MS SQL
- 50% C#, VB.NET, XML, SSRS
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.