Mid-Level Web Developer
With clients such as Google, Facebook, Smithsonian, Sprint, and many more, this advertising agency is on the forefront of digital innovation and is looking for smart, passionate, and creative-thinking web developers to join the team. If you are someone with digital agency experience and interested in developing and designing sites for some of the world's most influential companies, this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Have worked professionally in CSS preprocessors (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Well versed with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symphony)
- Understanding of CMS fundamentals, WordPress theming and plugin development
- Knowledge of version control (Git)
- Ability to work in a team environment and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of additional Object Oriented Programming languages preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable understanding of advanced CSS3, SASS/LESS, and how they can be used to build modular, reusable stylesheets
- Experience working in the LAMP stack
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% HTML/CSS
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.