Senior Java Engineer
One of Los Angeles’ fastest growing entertainment companies in a burgeoning Software as a Service (SaaS) industry is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team of passionate programmers on a contract basis. This developer will be doing both hands-on development as well as providing some leadership. With engagement entertainment rapidly continuing to grow, social media is also incorporated into the application as an important facet to the vision.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of professional Java development experience
- 2-3+ year of AWS experience
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of latest Java/J2EE, as well as Spring, Hibernate, Restful
- Must be comfortable and confident at building APIs and coordinating with API integration partners
- Must have Basic SQL knowledge
- BS or better in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Java
- 30% AWS
- 25% APIs
- 15% SQL
- 40% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.