Front End Engineer for Enterprise Security Product Company in Framingham, MA
An enterprise security product company in Framingham is seeking a motivated, fast-learning candidate with experience in web development. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be joining a dynamic software development team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems. Their product line includes a set of appliances for the security management and video surveillance market. These appliances are configured, managed and monitored by web interfaces and native user interfaces. You would be developing a common UI framework used throughout the product line with Vue.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation skills
- Aptitude to get up to speed with current product architecture quickly
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSCS or equivalent degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Postgres is a plus
- Experience with Java or understanding of a back end technology
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Back End Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.