Senior Data Scientist (Contract)
A fast growing entertainment analytics start up in the Silicon Valley is looking to add an experienced Senior Data Scientist to their team of innovators working on their flagship product. They provide their clients with an exciting tool that allows them to track metrics and customer engagement on their many entertainment platforms and websites.
Going into the job, you will mentor designers and managers when conducting analysis, and will assist in the development of analytics tools to help build out the analytics platform. Also, you will be working closely with 3rd party engineering teams as well as their client's marketing and ads teams, to identify trends and improve the formation of ad campaigns. Think you'll be a good fit? to find out, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a recommendation system for at least 3 years
- Strong experience with Python, R, and SQL is a must
- PhD or Masters in quantitative field (Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, etc)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Industry experience as a Data Scientist is a plus
- Must be passionate about stories, TV, movies, video games, and other entertainment
- Ability to discuss insights to a non-technical audience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Python
- 25% R
- 25% SQL
- 25% Machine Learning
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.