Lead DevOps Engineer
A San Jose based Fortune 500 company is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to guide the team in building and providing continuous integration. As the Lead, you’ll work with a team in automating and streamlining processes and work collaboratively with globally distributed teams to ensure consistent approaches to program delivery. The perfect candidate will not only be fully versed in Linux administration but also must be a detail-oriented quick learner with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years in DevOps Engineering, with 2 in technical team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Information Technology, or related subject matter
- Strong background in Linux administration including Puppet, Github, Ansible, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, and JIRA
- Familiarity with at least one programming language
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits
- Catered meals
- Team outings
- Dog friendly office
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge