Senior Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer for our client you will be responsible for creating and maintaining enterprise level applications that meet and exceed the needs of their business. You will also have the opportunity to develop new applications, as well as the maintenance of their existing applications, where you will get to assist with the identification of business requirements, creation of functional designs and supports user acceptance testing. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior software development team members, and help shape their growth with the company and their experience. If you are interested in growing your leadership skills, and helping improve the clients applications – send your resume in ASAP.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Agile Process, NodeJS, HTML5, AngularJS
- Advanced knowledge of SQL against a relational database
- Solution Architecture experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 70% Hands On
- 50% Mentorship / Management responsibilities
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continuous learning and collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.