A software as a service provider is looking to bring on a Senior Application Developer to their team. This developer will contribute to the full lifecycle of web applications, mobile applications and a backend website that manages operations and logistics of plants throughout various industries, including oil/gas/energy, water/wastewater, food/beverage and power generation. This developer will work with the Senior Lead Developer and Application Architect to add functionality to existing web-based applications that interface with a C#/.NET API. and their responsibilities will include guiding the team development, architecting, planning, designing, developing, testing and maintain the software, overseeing deployment, and various others.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET 4.5/ Core 2.0
- ASP.NET – Web API
- Experience with jQuery / Bootstrap / CSS 3 / HTML 5
- SQL / T-SQL / basic Stored Procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- LINQ to SQL
- Cordova, Android, IOS, Windows
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end, 50% Middle tier/back end
- 100% Hands On
- Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months with potential conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.